Keto Burgundy Chicken Recipe
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 small Onions
1 stalk, medium (7-1/2" - 8" long) Celery
0 1/2 medium Carrots
1 tsp Garlic
2 oz, boneless, cooked Fresh Ham
32 oz, boneless, cooked Chicken Thigh
4 fl oz Red Table Wine
0 1/2 cup Chicken Broth, Bouillon or Consomme
0 1/2 tsp, crumbled Bay Leaf
2 tbsp Parsley
DIRECTIONSOmit the carrot to make this dish suitable for Phases 1 and 2.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add diced white onion, celery and carrot. Cook 5 minutes, until vegetables soften.
- Add minced garlic and diced ham. Cook 2 more minutes. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil and brown chicken thighs on all sides.
- Add wine, broth and bay leaf to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and most of the liquid is reduced.
- Return vegetables and ham to skillet. Mix well, heat through 5 minutes. Discard bay leaf. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.