Bell Pepper Rings Filled with Egg and Mozzarella with Fruit
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Phase: Phase 4
- 0.25 cup shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.25 small (6" to 6-7/8" long) Bananas
- 0.25 small (2-1/2" dia) (approx 4 per lb) Apples
- 0.5 fruit Kiwi Fruit
- 2 large Egg (Whole)
- 0.25 cup Raspberries
- 0.5 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) Sweet Red Peppers
- Cut bell pepper into two 1- inch rounds.
- Place rounds in a skillet with a small amount of oil over medium high heat.
- Crack 1 egg into each round, cook for 2 minutes then add 1-2 Tbsp water to pan and steam the egg and pepper for 3-5 additional minutes until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Top with cheese. Leave in the pan and cover for about 1 minute to melt cheese.
- Combine the fruits and serve with the pepper rings.