Zucchini Nut Bread
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
- 1 Cup soy flour
- 1 Cup almonds, finely ground
- 1 Cup granular sugar substitute (sucralose)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Cup canola oil
- 4 Each large eggs
- 1 Each medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan generously with oil spray; set aside. In a large bowl whisk together soy flour , ground almonds, sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, whish together oil, eggs, grated zucchini and vanilla extract. Mix zucchini mixture into dry ingredients until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes until golden brown and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing loaf from pan. With a serrated knife, cut into 18 slices for serving.