Zucchini Nut Bread
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
- 1 cup dry Whole Grain Soy Flour
- 1 cup ground Almonds
- 1 cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 0.5 cup Canola Vegetable Oil
- 4 large Egg (Whole)
- 1 medium Zucchini
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan generously with oil spray; set aside. In a large bowl whisk together soy flour , ground almonds, sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, whish together oil, eggs, grated zucchini and vanilla extract. Mix zucchini mixture into dry ingredients until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes until golden brown and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing loaf from pan. With a serrated knife, cut into 18 slices for serving.