Zucchini Bread Muffins
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 2 Each large eggs
- 2 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4.5 Ounce shredded zucchini (1 cup)
- 1 Cup golden flaxseed meal
- 2 Tablespoon low-carb vanilla protein powder (1oz)
- 1/3 Cup granular sugar substitute (sucralose)
- 3/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 Teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat an oven to 350°F. Grease 6 wells of a standard non-stick muffin tin.
- Combine the eggs, oil and vanilla in a small bowl. Using a whisk beat until frothy about 1 minute. Add the shredded zucchini.
- Add the flax meal, protein powder, granular sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, and spices. Mix with a spoon to combine.
- Bake for 25 minutes until slightly puffed, golden and cooked through. Enjoy with cream cheese if desired.