Zucchini Bread Muffins
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 2 Oz or 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 2 Tbsp Canola Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Egg (Whole)
- 0.13 Tsp Allspice Ground
- 1.5 Tsp Cinnamon
- 0.25 Tsp Salt
- 0.13 Tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 Tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 0.33 Cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 4 Serving Organic 100% Whole Ground Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 4.5 Oz Zucchini
- Preheat an oven to 350°F. Grease 6 wells of a standard non-stick muffin tin.
- Combine the eggs, oil and vanilla in a small bowl. Using a whisk beat until frothy about 1 minute. Add the shredded zucchini.
- Add the flax meal, protein powder, granular sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, and spices. Mix with a spoon to combine.
- Bake for 25 minutes until slightly puffed, golden and cooked through. Enjoy with cream cheese if desired.