Sun-Dried Tomato Deviled Eggs
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 12 Each large eggs
- 2 1/2 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon sour cream
- 2 Tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely minced, or 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 Teaspoon minced shallots
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place eggs in a large saucepan in a single layer covered with 1-inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat and let stand 20 minutes.
- Run unpeeled eggs under cold water until cool to make them easy to peel.
- Peel and halve eggs lengthwise. Set aside white halves on a plate.
- Transfer yolks to a medium mixing bowl and mash with mayonnaise, sour cream, sun-dried tomatoes, shallots, mustard, hot sauce, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Spoon filling into egg halves evenly, mounding slightly. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.