Sun-Dried Tomato Deviled Eggs
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 1.5 Tbsp Sour Cream (Cultured)
- 0.6 Tbsp chopped Shallots
- 1 Serving Dijon Mustard
- 1 Oz Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2.5 Serving Real Mayonnaise
- 0.25 Tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 12 Large Egg (Whole)
- Place eggs in a large saucepan in a single layer covered with 1-inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat and let stand 20 minutes.
- Run unpeeled eggs under cold water until cool to make them easy to peel.
- Peel and halve eggs lengthwise. Set aside white halves on a plate.
- Transfer yolks to a medium mixing bowl and mash with mayonnaise, sour cream, sun-dried tomatoes, shallots, mustard, hot sauce, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Spoon filling into egg halves evenly, mounding slightly. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.