Shrimp Cocktail with Two Sauces
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 1 Large Scallions or Spring Onions
- 6 Large Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp Horseradish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Real Mayonnaise
- 0.5 Dia) Sweet Red Peppers
- 0.16 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 0.25 Cup Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Green Tomato Chile Sauce (Salsa Verde)
- 0.67 Tbsp Light Olive Oil
- 1 Chopped Chives
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Peel shrimp (leave tails on, if desired). Remove black veins from each shrimp with a small sharp knife; rinse shrimp. Cook shrimp 3 to 5 minutes just until opaque and cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh under cold water (shrimp may be made 1 day ahead).
- In a food processor or blender, process horseradish, mayonnaise, bell pepper and Worcestershire sauce until fairly smooth. Transfer to a bowl; clean bowl of food processor.
- Process salsa, parsley, onion and oil until fairly smooth. On each serving plate, place 1 tablespoon red sauce and 1 tablespoon green sauce side by side.
- Spread sauces out toward the edge of the plate with the tip of a knife. Arrange 4 shrimp in a circular pattern over sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve