Pork with Salsa Verde and Salad
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 1 Cup mixed greens
- 1/2 Each medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 Cup red bell pepper slices
- 1 Serving Creamy Italian Dressing
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro
- 1/8 Cup fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon exta virgin oilve oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped yellow onion
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 Tablespoon garlic clove
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 6 Ounce pork tenderloin
DIRECTIONSUse the Atkins Recipe to make Creamy Italian Dressing for the salad.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and preheat grill to high.
- For the salsa verde: Place cilantro, parsley, oil, onion, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and process, tapping down leaves as necessary, until herbs are finely chopped and sauce looks creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Season tenderloins generously with salt and pepper and roast in oven for 30 minutes. Remove and place on grill for 5 to 10 minutes until nicely charred and a meat thermometer gives an internal temperature of 160°F. Let pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with salsa verde.
- Mix greens, cucumber and red bell pepper with dressing. Serve with pork.