Grilled Chicken with Irish Pub Salad
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 6 Ounce chicken breast
- 1 Cup shredded bibb lettuce
- 1/3 Cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 Each celery stalk, chopped
- 1/6 Cup cauliflower florets
- 1 1/3 Each mushrooms, sliced
- 1/8 Each cucumber, chopped
- 1/12 Cup chopped zucchini
- 1 2/3 Each cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Each hard-boiled egg, diced
- 1/9 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoon heavy whipping cream
- 2 Teaspoon water
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1/48 Teaspoon dried tarragon (a pinch)
- 1/24 Teaspoon salt (a pinch)
- 1/48 Teaspoon black pepper (a pinch)
- 1 Ounce crumbled blue cheese
- Season the chicken breast with salt and freshly ground pepper; grill 5-7 minutes per side until juices run clear and it is no longer pink in the center.
- While chicken is cooking; in a large bowl, toss together lettuce, cabbage, chopped celery, cauliflower, sliced mushrooms, chopped cucumber, chopped zucchini, chopped tomatoes and diced eggs. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, heavy cream, water, rosemary, tarragon, salt and pepper whisk until well blended, then stir in blue cheese.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Cut the chicken into strips and place on top of the salad. Serve immediately.