Grilled Cheddar Burger with Avocado, Tomato and Coleslaw
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 0.25 lb Cabbage
- 2 tbsp Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream (Cultured)
- 0.25 tbsp Vinegar (Cider)
- 0.5 tsp Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 0.13 tsp Celery Seed
- 0.13 tsp Salt
- 6 oz Ground Beef (80% Lean / 20% Fat)
- 1 slice (1 oz) Cheddar Cheese
- 1 fruit without skin and seeds California Avocados
- 2 slice thick/large (1/2" thick) Red Tomatoes
- Cut cabbage into halves, core and thinly slice. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, sugar substitute (add a pinch then add more to taste), celery seed and salt. Pour dressing over cabbage. Mix until thoroughly combined and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving for flavors to blend.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Form ground beef into a patty and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook until desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side. Top with Cheddar during last minute of cooking to melt the cheese. Add avocado and tomato to the burger and serve immediately with the coleslaw.