Buffalo Chicken Wings
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 1 Cup Vinegar (Cider)
- 0.5 Cup Canola Vegetable Oil
- 0.5 Tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 0.25 Tsp Celery Salt
- 0.13 Tsp Red or Cayenne Pepper
- 32 Removed) Chicken Wing
- 1 Large Egg (Whole)
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 0.5 Cup Sour Cream (Cultured)
- 1 Long) Scallions or Spring Onions
- 0.33 Crumbled Blue or Roquefort Cheese
- 0.5 Oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- For the wings: Preheat oven to 450F.
- Beat egg in a medium bowl. Add vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, celery salt and cayenne; stir until well combined. Dip chicken pieces into marinade and arrange on a large baking pan. Bake 30 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade several times, until wings are crisp.
- For the dipping sauce: While wings are cooking, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, scallion, lemon juice and garlic. Set aside until wings are done.
- Serve wings while hot with dipping sauce.