Asian Beef Salad Single Serving
Cook Time: 720 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 1 Large Scallions or Spring Onions
- 0.25 Serving Spring Mix Salad
- 0.06 Tsp Ginger
- 4.25 Oz Beef Top Sirloin (Trimmed to 1/8" Fat)
- 0.38 Clove Garlic
- 0.25 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Oz Waterchestnuts (Solids and Liquids, Canned)
- 0.5 Tbsp Canola Vegetable Oil
- 0.25 Large (2-1/4 per lb, approx 3-3/4" long, 3" dia) Sweet Red Peppers
- 0.13 Teaspoon Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1 Serving Sodium and Sugar Free Rice Vinegar
- 0.13 Tsp Curry Powder
- 0.5 Tbsp Soy Sauce (Tamari)
DIRECTIONSNote: Because only half of the marinade is used in this recipe for the salad dressing and the rest is used as a marinade and discarded, please double the first six ingredients. (The nutritionals shown are correct.) For added flavor, use dark (toasted) sesame oil instead of regular sesame oil.
- Mix green onions, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar substitute in a small bowl. Pour half into a resealable plastic bag; add steak and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- To remaining soy sauce mixture, add curry powder and ginger.Heat canola oil in a large skillet over high heat until very hot.
- Drain beef and discard marinade; quickly stir-fry beef 2 to 3 minutes in hot oil for medium doneness. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add salad greens, bell pepper, water chestnuts and reserved soy dressing. Toss to coat and serve immediately.