Asian Beef Salad Single Serving
Cook Time: 720 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 1 Each green onion
- 3/8 Each garlic clove
- 1/2 Tablespoon Tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 Tablespoon unsweetened rice vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 Teaspoon sucralose
- 1/8 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1/16 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 1/4 Ounce beef sirloin steak
- 3/4 Cup mixed greens
- 1/2 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 Each red bell pepper
- 2 Ounce waterchestnuts, drained
DIRECTIONSNote: Because only half of the marinade is used in this recipe for the salad dressing and the rest is used as a marinade and discarded, please double the first six ingredients. (The nutritionals shown are correct.) For added flavor, use dark (toasted) sesame oil instead of regular sesame oil.
- Mix green onions, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar substitute in a small bowl. Pour half into a resealable plastic bag; add steak and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- To remaining soy sauce mixture, add curry powder and ginger.Heat canola oil in a large skillet over high heat until very hot.
- Drain beef and discard marinade; quickly stir-fry beef 2 to 3 minutes in hot oil for medium doneness. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add salad greens, bell pepper, water chestnuts and reserved soy dressing. Toss to coat and serve immediately.