Grilled Cheddar Burger with Avocado, Tomato and Coleslaw
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 0.25 Lb Cabbage
- 2 Tbsp Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Sour Cream (Cultured)
- 0.25 Tbsp Vinegar (Cider)
- 0.5 Tsp Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 0.13 Tsp Celery Seed
- 0.13 Tsp Salt
- 6 Oz Ground Beef (80% Lean / 20% Fat)
- 1 Oz) Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Seeds California Avocados
- 2 Thick) Red Tomatoes
- Cut cabbage into halves, core and thinly slice. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, sugar substitute (add a pinch then add more to taste), celery seed and salt. Pour dressing over cabbage. Mix until thoroughly combined and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving for flavors to blend.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Form ground beef into a patty and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook until desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side. Top with Cheddar during last minute of cooking to melt the cheese. Add avocado and tomato to the burger and serve immediately with the coleslaw.