Atkins helps you
Cod & Broccoli
ACCESS OUR DATABASE OF OVER 1,600 FREE
ATKINS-FRIENDLY RECIPES. CLICK HERE!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 6 Ounces cod fillet, skinned
- 2 Cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 Ounce Herb-Butter Blend (2 Tablespoons)
To serve more than one person, simply double or triple (or whatever) the ingredients and cook in individuals packets. Use the Atkins recipe for Herb-Butter Blend or any compound butter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Center the broccoli on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to completely enclose all the ingredients, including a generous fold.
- Top with fish and the Herb-Butter Blend. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Fold packet and crimp edges to seal tightly.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily and broccoli is tender.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.