Atkins helps you
ACCESS OUR DATABASE OF OVER 1,600 FREE
ATKINS-FRIENDLY RECIPES. CLICK HERE!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 4 Teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 Ounces cooked ham, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise; scoop out yolks into a bowl.
- Mix celery, green onion, ham, mayonnaise and mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the yolk mixture evenly among the reserved whites, mounding it slightly. Garnish with paprika and parsley if desired.
- Eggs may be stored, covered in plastic in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.