Atkins helps you
Corned Beef Hash
ACCESS OUR DATABASE OF OVER 1,600 FREE
ATKINS-FRIENDLY RECIPES. CLICK HERE!
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 1 Pound cooked corned beef brisket, cubed
- 2 Cups cubed cooked turnips
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Toss beef and turnips together in a bowl. Add onion and heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-low heat 1 minute. Add beef-turnips mixture and cook until a crust forms, about 10 minutes.
- Turn hash and brown other side, about 10 minutes more. Serve with a poached egg, if desired.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.