Atkins helps you
Classic Egg Salad
ACCESS OUR DATABASE OF OVER 1,600 FREE
ATKINS-FRIENDLY RECIPES. CLICK HERE!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 7 large hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 Ounce small white onion, minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 0.5 Cup celery, diced
- 5 bibb lettuce leaves
- Combine eggs, mayonnaise, juice, onion, salt, pepper, and celery in a bowl.
- Serve on top of lettuce either alone or in a sandwich.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.