Atkins helps you
ACCESS OUR DATABASE OF OVER 1,600 FREE
ATKINS-FRIENDLY RECIPES. CLICK HERE!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Cool Time: 3 Hours
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine cream, water, syrup and cocoa powder. Bring to a simmer and stir until cocoa powder dissolves.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate and vanilla extracts. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square pan.
- Freeze until almost solid, about 3 hours.
- To serve, break up frozen mixture, place in blender or food processor and blend until softened and slushy. Transfer to glasses and serve.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.