Atkins helps you
Cajun Pork Chops
ACCESS OUR DATABASE OF OVER 1,600 FREE
ATKINS-FRIENDLY RECIPES. CLICK HERE!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon canola oil
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- Combine paprika, salt, sage, black pepper, garlic powder and cayenne on a plate. Coat chops with seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Heat butter and oil over high heat in a large skillet until very hot. Place chops in skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook 8–9 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.