Atkins helps you
Atkins Cuisine Waffles
ACCESS OUR DATABASE OF OVER 1,500 FREE
ATKINS-FRIENDLY RECIPES. CLICK HERE!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
1 cup Atkins Cuisine All-Purpose Baking Mix
1 packet granular sugar substitute
2 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup half and half
1 large egg
This recipe makes 5 waffles. Assuming your waffle iron makes 4 servings, use four-fifths of the batter and then make a single waffle with the remaining batter. Freeze extra waffles and just pop in the toaster before serving.
- In a large bowl, blend together baking mix, baking powder, sugar substitute and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix the half-and-half and beaten egg.
- Add dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and whisk batter until any lumps are removed. Don't overbeat.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes to activate the baking powder.
- Heat the waffle iron and pour the batter in the center of the waffle iron.
- Close the top and cook waffles for about 1–1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat with last waffle.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.