The Program: Phase 4
How a Weight Loss Diet Becomes a Lifestyle
If you can accept that Phase 4 is a lifestyle and act accordingly, most likely you will never have to “diet” again. Does that mean you won’t ever regain a few pounds? Of course not. But now you possess the tools and skills to turn around any situation. Here’s why:
- You’ve transitioned from phase to phase, gradually increasing your carb intake, as you worked toward a permanent way of eating.
- By reintroducing foods one by one, you know which, if any, could spell trouble for you.
- You now know which foods you can do without and which you can love but must eat in moderation.
- You’ve learned how to be alert to signals of cravings or undue hunger and how to respond before you lose control.
- You’ve discovered how to substitute certain low-carb foods for high-carb ones, treat other foods as garnishes, and more.
- More important, you’ve come to trust the Atkins program and experience the pleasure of feeling good, both physically and emotionally.
- Are you done with "diets"? Ready for a permanent
lifestyle change? Lose weight quickly, and keep it off
- The New Atkins Made Easy--A faster, simpler way to shed
weight and feel great--starting today. Learn More!
- Save today with a $3 Off Rebate: Click Here!
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.