The Program: Phase 3
When to Move On
The big question, of course, is how to know when to transition to Phase 4, Lifetime Maintenance. If you can answer all the following questions in the affirmative, go ahead. Otherwise, hold off until you have three yeses.
- Are you at your goal or adjusted goal weight?
- Has your weight remained constant for the last four weeks?
- Are cravings and undue hunger no longer a problem?
- Are you done with "diets"? Ready for a permanent
lifestyle change? Lose weight quickly, and keep it off
- The New Atkins Made Easy--A faster, simpler way to shed
weight and feel great--starting today. Learn More!
- Save today with a $3 Off Rebate: Click Here!
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning the Atkins Diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program. The weight loss phases of the Atkins Diet should not be used by persons on dialysis or by pregnant or nursing women.