Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ green onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ pound ground veal
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground pork
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
If possible, have the butcher grind together the three different meats. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling raw pork.
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. In a skillet, over high heat, cook onion 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix in ground meats, cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper. Roll into golf ball-size meatballs. Place on a jelly roll pan.
4. Bake 20–25 minutes, until browned and cooked through.